Deadline Date: Thursday 2 February 2023
Requirement: Data Engineer
Full time on-site: No
NATO Grade: A/106
Total Scope of the request (hours): 418
Required Start Date: 2 March 2023
End Contract Date: 31 December 2023
Required Security Clearance: NATO SECRET
Specific Working Conditions: To be paid on a monthly basis
Duties amp; Role:
- To transfer data from the multiple asset databases into a single Asset Register one database at a time
- To work with the current database owners, under the guidance and instruction of the Asset Management Programme Board Architect.
- Validate Data in EBA Test Bed in preparation for upload to EBA production.
- Undertake User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to ensure that the Asset Register is fit for purpose and accurate.
- Once all databases are in the Asset Register, work on automating the data feeds in and out to ensure automated updates are carried out.
- Fully document all actions.
Skill, Knowledge amp; Experience:
- The candidate must have a currently active NATO SECRET security clearance
- API knowledge
- CSV file transfer
- Data mapping / moving / extraction / transfer / automation
- Data replication management
- Database configuration lifecycle support
- Database installation / upgrade / maintenance / backup / restore / optimisation / troubleshooting
- Database operation / application execution
- Database server installation / upgrade
- Database SQL command maintenance / configuration
- Java virtual machine operation
- Technical documentation creation
- User acceptance testing (UAT) performance
- Virtual operating system maintenance / monitoring
- VMware knowledge