Deadline Date: Thursday 2 February 2023
Requirement: Asset Management Analyst
Full time on-site: No
NATO Grade: A/53
Total Scope of the request (hours): 836
Required Start Date: 2 March 2023
End Contract Date: 31 December 2023
Required Security Clearance: NATO SECRET
Specific Working Conditions: 38 hour week
Duties amp; Role:
- Assist with Asset Management Programme executive review and analysis.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Ensure financial integrity, timelines, accuracy of budget execution and financial reports.
- Generate periodical reports for briefing CSO and executive management level e.g. KPIs
Skill, Knowledge amp; Experience:
- The candidate must have a currently active NATO SECRET security clearance
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.